Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I've Slacked Again.

I'm so horrible at this! I do a great job of posting for a while and then I get busy with life and totally neglect the blog. My Memorial Day weekend was busy, I started out shooting a wedding, then I shot some more pictures on Sunday, then Monday we had a massive cookout for 12 people. It was a great load of fun and I'm slowly wading my way through 1,500+ pictures (and that's just for the wedding) I'm gonna be at it for a while.

I was mowing my yard today and ran across a couple of baby cardinals who must have been learning to fly today. I had to move them to a safer location so I could finish my yard, but not before I snapped a few pictures. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a pretty ridiculous fear of birds, but these were little and cute.

I'm out of thoughts for now and need to get back to editing, but before I leave, I'm gonna add a picture of one of the little cardinals.

Isn't it adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment