Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photo Dump!

I just realized that it's been ages since I've posted anything. In the time I've been MIA, I went to Oregon for a week. We went all sorts of places, pretty much all over Oregon, but the highlight of my trip was my last full night there. My cousin and I went to Sisters, Oregon. It's a quaint little town that over looks the Three Sisters mountain range. It was a cloudless, moonless night... perfect for star gazing, and Milky Way photography.



Is this not the most amazing view? Taken at Dee Wright Observatory in Sisters, Oregon at 5,200ft.

This was just one of the amazing things I was lucky enough to photograph. I think this will hold a special place as the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Want me to share some of my other pictures from the trip?

I hope you just said yes. If you didn't, you should probably find somewhere else to go, because I'm about to unload a bunch of pictures lol.



The "Phantom Pirate Ship" in Crater Lake


Crater Lake Panorama

We made another trip to Crater Lake. You'd think looking at a massive crater would be boring after the first time, but this type of beauty doesn't get old.

Mt. Hood as seen on the way to Ka-Nee-Tah. About half an hour drive from actually being on Mt. Hood.

This is two of the Three Sisters, shot as we were headed up to Dee Wright Observatory for some Milky Way action.

Remember the Milky Way photo from the start of this post? This is what it looks like in the day time.


That's all I've got for now. Blogger is being bitchy and I should go to bed. I'll add more photos to another post at another time.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Such gorgeous photos! I'm really jealous. Glad you have such memorable photos to remember your trip :-)

    ReplyDelete